Downtown Greensboro is hiring! Join a dynamic team making amazing things happen in #DGSO!
Digital Marketing Manager | Submit resumes prior to March 30 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager will include full content management on all socials, as well as planning campaigns, tracking analytics, and building a digital presence to promote DGI and enhance brand awareness.
Duties will include:
- Managing web updates
- Developing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, and social media
- Managing weekly LowDown development; to be proofed by the Marketing Director
- Analyzing metrics and identifying the latest trends and technologies
- Designing, building and maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns by tracking SEO and Google Analytics
- Creating new ways to utilize the DGI app
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Suggesting activities for improving the quality of online content
- Working with team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies, including the possible addition of new social media platforms like SnapChat and TikTok.
- Incorporating innovative videos into social media feeds
- Developing relationships with downtown stakeholders to seek ways to partner and promote downtown activities and events
- Serve as organizational spokesperson when needed
- Supporting DGI managed/sponsored events and festivals. Note these activities will include occasionally working some evenings, weekends and holidays (Fun Fourth)
- Assist with planning and budgeting for advertising and social media
- Assist with research and comparative analysis of social media/website of similar entities and make recommendations
Other duties may include:
- Graphic design support for event marketing
- Writing of press releases and other external marketing communications
- Occasional travel with participation in International Downtown Association Meetings as well as training in our website and app programming
- Other duties as assigned
- BA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
- 1-2 years social media marketing experience
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Highly creative and self-motivated (or self-directed)
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
Submit resumes prior to March 30 to email@example.com.