The Meyer's Building
Built in 1924 the Meyer's Department Store was downtown Greensboro's premier department store. In the 1980's the Meyer's Building was converted into commercial real estate space and has been renovated many times to date. Today, the Meyer's Building offers 55,975 sqft of full service Class 'A' professional office space with ample parking. We are located in the heart of downtown Greensboro’s social, business, and restaurant district on the corner of South Elm Street and February One Place.