301 N Elm Street
301 North Elm Street, Greensboro, NC 27401
Class A office building is a core asset in the downtown office market. The 10-story property is located in the heart of large scale growth occurring in the N. Elm corridor including the Steven Tanger Center for Performing Arts, LeBauer Park and several mixed-use and office developments under construction surrounding NewBridge Bank Park. Convenient parking and an abundance of neighboring amenities make this a premier office location for a wide variety of tenants. Flexible floor plans range from 420 SF to 16,000 SF. For Lease - $18.00 SF Full Service. Key Facts: 10-story, Class A office building totaling 168,500 total square feet with 141,000 rentable sq. feet. Recent updates: Approximately $1.74 M in base building improvements since 2012. The building has received new chillers, boilers and electronic controls at a cost of $790,000. The building is being re-skinned with a state of the art aluminum honeycomb laminate at a cost of $950,000.
- Amenities: Data Center: "Carrier Class" data center with diverse fiber optic entry points, backup generators and climate controlled environment. The building was chosen by a subsidiary of AT&T as the site for this integral asset because of its strategic location in the mid-Atlantic region on an important intersection of the fiber network known as the Tier 1 Internet Backbone
- A new performing art center is being built directly across the street from the building increasing the appeal of the building to tenants and users.
- Marriott Downtown hotel, newly updated, is adjacent to 301 North Elm.
- Parking is available at City’s parking deck and surface lots.
- Richard A. Mossman, CCIM, SIOR, CBRE | O: 336.499.9956