Downtown Summer Passport
What will you find in #DGSO this summer? Downtown Greensboro is full of unique, locally-owned restaurants, bars, and shops. Complete with a rich history, one-of-a-kind parks, and exciting events, there is no shortage of things to do in downtown Greensboro.
Download the Downtown Greensboro App in the Apple Store or Google Play to explore destinations while earning prizes!
- Explore IN PERSON OR ONLINE Food & Drink, Shops, and Things to Do in downtown Greensboro
- Complete tasks to earn prizes
- Receive special updates and information
- Save your favorite businesses for easier return visits
HOW IT WORKS
Earn points when you visit participating downtown businesses from July 1 – September 30 and earn prizes!
You will be prompted to register in the passport section of the application. Complete the form and begin earning!
The app contains three passports – Food & Drink, Shops and Things to Do. Complete the required task at each business to receive points. These tasks could be taking a photo at a participating business, taking a photo of food takeout and/or a virtual class, or checking into the business location! Once you receive 3 points in one passport, you will be prompted to complete a brief survey. This survey ensures you receive your hard-earned prize!*
Prizes are given to participants who visit 3 or more businesses in each category:
- Tourist (3 points) – A pair of Downtown Greensboro Koozies
- Globetrotter (6 points) – Various Downtown Greensboro swag and an entry to win a Downtown Greensboro gift basket full of great prizes.
*Please note you must visit 3 busines
*Please note you must visit 3 businesses in ONE of the three passports to win a prize.